Excellent value. Eight beautifully engineered panels are stitched together with flat-locking seams to make this a smooth-riding choice for commuting and medium-length spins. The variable-thickness pad is pre-shaped and offers great stretch, with good moisture transfer and quick drying times.
- Made of a circular knit nylon blend; 59% nylon, 22% polyester and 19% LYCRA®.
- Eight panels provide a body-hugging fit.
- Bioactive chamois is antibacterial and robust enough for mid-distance rides. Aircell perforated foam in 3 thicknesses provides trategic cushioning. 10mm in the seat area, 8mm in the centre, and 4mm at the front.
- 3M Scotchlite reflective strips on legs and MEC logo on left leg increase visibility and safety.
- Gripper elastic in legs prevents them from riding up.
- Drawcord waist lets you adjust for the perfect fit.
- Flat-lock seams reduce bulk and chafing.
- Inseam is 22cm (8¾in.).
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||19% Lycra Spandex|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|