An MEC classic with an affordable price! This cycling jacket offers: superb venting to keep you cool, a long-in-the-back cut to protect you from "skunk stripe" and reflective strips to ensure you're visible at night.
- Made of 100% recycled Super Microft™ microfibre polyester, which is soft and quiet like cotton but tightly woven and treated with durable water repellency (DWR) to shed water.
- Well-placed reflective strips on arms, front, and back ensure you're visible when you're hunched over or wearing a pack.
- Locking YKK® coil zipper.
- Underarm zippers for ventilation.
- Velcro® wrist closures with thumb loops allow you to leave wrists loose, increasing airflow through the sleeves.
- Jacket stuffs into its own rear pocket for compact storage.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
|Pockets||1 back zippered|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Thumb loops|