GORE-TEX® Pro Shell® technology replaces the knit tricot traditionally used inside 3-layer waterproof-breathables. The result is a garment that’s lighter, softer, more compact, more breathable, and more durable. Couple that with ski-specific features, and you’ve got a jacket that cries out to be worn in the big white.
- Made of supple 40-denier nylon face fabric, layered with a waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable Pro Shell membrane, and a woven 15-denier nylon backing fabric.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with interior adjustments.
- Waterproof front zip with storm flap.
- Glued-in zips offer clean, low-profile construction.
- Two large hand pockets sized for skins.
- Stash chest pocket and arm pocket.
- Underarm zips for shedding heat and moisture on the uptrack.
- Partially elasticized cuffs with Velcro® tabs for a snug yet easy-moving fit.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.