The perfect jacket for places where rain comes at you from all directions, and drips off every leaf, vine, and branch. The tailored cut moves fluidly with you but still leaves room for layering, for great backcountry performance that's smart enough for city use.
- Made of 200-denier Oxford nylon, fully seam-taped, with a durable waterproof polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Reflective piping for heightened visibility.
- Yoke-style cape construction eliminates shoulder-top seams that can chafe under pack straps.
- Adjustable hood features a reinforced brim.
- Two-way zipper has storm flap with hook-and-loop closure for watertightness.
- Hook-and-loop tabs at the cuffs.
- Two zippered storage pockets, both flap-protected to keep the contents dry.
- Knee length cut for added protection.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.