Our warmest cycling jersey is a great cold weather piece for all riders. Wear it over a cycling base layer or jersey. In gusty weather, slip it under a windproof vest or jacket. In wetness or snow, top it off with a shell jacket. We've tuned this second generation version with Thermoair panels for exhausting excess heat and moisture.
- Front and sleeves are Thermoroubaix fabric, 54% nylon, 26% polyester, 20% spandex. Bi-component fabric has a durable polymid outer and brushed Thermolite® inside for warmth, moisture management, comfort and softness.
- Underarm and back panels are Thermoair, 50% nylon, 39% polyester, 11% LYCRA® for breathability and mobility.
- Ride-specific cut allows for comfort while in the saddle.
- High back neck blocks drafts.
- 30cm zipper allows venting and easy on off.
- Three back pockets. Center pocket has a zipper for secure storage.
- Zip grip tab to facilitate opening/closing of center pocket while riding
- Reflective treatment on center pocket for visibility.
- Reflective MEC logo on left forearm, reflective Mountain pull tab on lower left hem.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories: