Our warmest cycling jersey is a great cold weather piece for all riders. Wear it over a cycling base layer or jersey. In gusty weather, slip it under a windproof vest or jacket. In wetness or snow, top it off with a shell jacket. We've tuned this second generation version with Thermoair panels for exhausting excess heat and moisture.
- Front and sleeves are Thermoroubaix fabric, 54% nylon, 26% polyester, 20% spandex. Bi-component fabric has a durable polymid outer and brushed Thermolite® inside for warmth, moisture management, comfort and softness.
- Underarm and back panels are Thermoair, 50% nylon, 39% polyester, 11% LYCRA® for breathability and mobility.
- Ride-specific cut allows for comfort while in the saddle.
- High back neck blocks drafts.
- 30cm zipper allows venting and easy on off.
- Three back pockets. Center pocket has a zipper for secure storage.
- Zip grip tab to facilitate opening/closing of center pocket while riding
- Reflective treatment on center pocket for visibility.
- Reflective MEC logo on left forearm, reflective Mountain pull tab on lower left hem.
The day you purchased your $5 MEC membership, you became part of a community that’s now four million members strong. You also became a shareholder in this Co-op. Your vote is both a right and a responsibility, and electing representatives you trust to provide informed oversight, passionate stewardship, and sound decision-making is an essential part of securing a vibrant future for MEC.
What you’re voting on
You choose the individuals you’d like to oversee your Co-op on the Board of Directors. Board members are the elected stewards of MEC, and serve three-year terms with the option to run again for a second term. Each year, members elect three candidates to sit on the Board.
Members also have the opportunity to vote on certain resolutions. Resolutions can provide direction to the Board, change our Rules of Co-operation, and affect the way we do business.
As a retail co-op, MEC is owned by its members and is governed by a nine-member Board of Directors elected by the membership. Our goal is strong and balanced leadership, and our nominations process helps us get there.
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The nominations period for the 2017 election is now closed.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for people to run for our Board who possess the skills, experience and values needed for MEC to continue to grow and succeed in an increasingly competitive and complex retail environment. Three directors are elected annually and serve for a three-year term, with the option of running for a second term.
MEC’s Nominations Committee assesses all nominees to ensure they meet the minimum eligibility criteria. The Board must recommend between 4 and 9 of the candidates based on the extent to which they meet MEC’s current needs.