An aluminum 26in. mountain bike front wheel that offers good value, durability, performance, and control.
- Single-wall, 25mm-width rim.
- Alloy hub and quick-release wheel skewer.
- Spokes are 2mm DT stainless with brass nipples.
- Wear-indicator line tells you when it’s time to replace the wheel.
- 10mm rim tape recommended (available separately).
|Recommended tire width||1.75|
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).