An aluminum 700C road bike front wheel that offers good value, durability, performance, and control.
- Alex X101 single-walled 25mm-width rim with alloy freehub body and quick-release wheel skewer.
- Spokes are 2mm universal chrome-plated with brass nipples.
- Outer locknut dimension is 100mm.
- Wear-indicator line tells you when it’s time to replace the wheel.
- Rim tape, tube, or tire not included. 10mm rim tape recommended.
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).