Like the rest of the mid-range Tiagra line, this road bike front wheel is a quality component for an excellent price.
- Alex AT400 double-walled, 17.5mm-width rim with 3/8in. quick release.
- Spokes are 2mm DT stainless steel with brass nipples.
- Outer locknut dimension is 100mm.
- Single eyelets.
- Wear-indicator line tells you when it’s time to replace the wheel.
- Casette, rim tape, tube, or tire not included.
|Brake compatibility||Rim brakes|
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Hub (front)||Shimano Tiagra|