Son of the famed HB offsets and produced on modified HB dies, these nuts will find a home on intermediate to experienced climber's racks, for placing in flaring and shallow cracks.
- Made of heat-treated aluminum alloy to maximize strength and "bite".
- Colour-coded sizing with upside-down labels for easy ID on your harness.
- Tops are recessed to allow the wire to sit flush. Countersunk drill holes prevent stress points where the wire enters, and help protect the wire from wear.
- Tumbled to remove sharp edges that might hinder placements.
- Wires are matched to nut size, so they can be placed at full reach without flopping.
- Full size crimp used in wire for strength.
- Lightening holes in the larger sizes reduce weight.
|Ideal for||Trad and aid climbing|
|Stem||Double stainless steel|
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.
|Three sigma tested||Yes|
|Made in||United Kingdom|