These stretchy cotton shorts present an alternative to the usual synthetic options. Knits permit incredible range of movement, and the looped interior surface is soft and comfortable compared to the often-clammy synthetics. Being cotton, it's not ideal for aerobically-intense pursuits.
- Made of 95% organically grown cotton with 5% spandex.
- Elasticized waist with internal inside facing waistband.
- Full-length inseam gusset.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- Single rear pocket with small hook-and-loop patch.
- Flat-locked stitching throughout for non-chafing skin contact.
- Cut to a few inches above the knee.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product Sustainability||Organically grown content|