We're introducing these stretch cotton training and climbing pants to offer an alternative to the typical synthetic options out there. Understand, these are not your cotton/LYCRA® climbing tights of days gone by. These pants have a more relaxed (yet still streamlined) look. Knit pants permit incredible range of movement, and the looped interior surface is very comfortable compared to often-clammy synthetics. Being cotton, the pant is not well-suited to aerobically-intense pursuits.
- Made of 95% organically grown cotton with 5% spandex.
- Elasticized waist with internal inside facing waistband.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- Single rear pocket with small hook-and-loop patch.
- Half-length inseam gusset.
- Flat-locked stitching throughout for non-chafing skin contact.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.