Great value in a cotton climbing pant for cragging and bouldering in fair weather. We haven’t fixed anything that wasn’t broken, but we've gnawed on our pencils to make these classic climbing pants look better than ever. The roomy fit allows excellent freedom of movement, and yet they feature a streamlined, pull-on design to keep things uncluttered under a harness. The back rise sits higher, so you don’t have to worry about revealing too much sacral cleavage when you’re mantelling out a problem.
- Made of 100% organically grown cotton in a durable ripstop weave.
- Faux fly reduces bulk under your harness.
- Elasticized waist has an internal drawstring.
- Back panel is cut high for reassuring coverage.
- Full, knee-length inseam gusset for mobility.
- 2 front slash pockets.
- 2 rear pockets.
- Leg pattern is shaped to give them a slight articulation at the knee.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.