This garment does not meet MEC first-quality standards and is being sold as second quality. Defects may include inferior flatlock seams, dimples at the shoulder area, seams that have substantial puckering, misaligned seams, and off-center label silk screening. Although the performance criteria may be diminished, there is substantial value remaining in the garment. (See product 5012-136 for the first-quality Seamless Short-Sleeved V-Neck.)
- Made of a moisture-wicking fabric blend of 76% recycled polyester, 14% virgin polyester, 9% spandex, and 1% nylon.
- Close-fitting fabric offers lots of stretch and good recovery, for freedom of movement.
- Knitting process virtually eliminates seams, making them comfortable against the skin and under layers.
- Slight V-neck adds style.
- Lower density fabric on the underarms increases breathability.
- No annoying tags, as all instructions are printed right on the fabric.
- Note, this is a second-quality item.
- Available online only, not in MEC stores.
|Product Sustainability||Recycled content|