In Greek mythology Aether refers to the clear upper air breathed by the Olympians. That pure-sport atmosphere inspired these shorts that were built for running. The fit is classic athletic with forward-facing sideseams and split venting for exceptional mobility and comfort.
- Made of 100% Eco (chemically recycled) polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Liners are polyester crepe, with a permanent silver-ion anti-bacterial finish so they won’t run away from their own odour.
- Elastic waist with encased flat drawcord.
- Internal key pocket at front waist.
- Left sideseam has reflective inset for visibility.
- Inseam gusset for added mobility.
- Flat, chafe-free seaming.
- Inseam is 9cm (3½in.).
The space we are taking over provides great potential to bring the MEC brand to life inside and out.
The design will be in-keeping with the new architectural embodiment of the MEC brand, with extensive use of wood on both the inside and outside of the building. Green building features will include a high-performance building envelope and heating, cooling and ventilation (HVAC) system.
All MEC facilities are subject to our internal green building program, which establishes minimum performance standards. MEC Laval will be no different.
Two of the most important aspects of green buildings are the building envelope and the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (or HVAC) system. The Laval store will provide R40 and R60 thermal performance in the walls and roof, respectively, and feature a best-in-class roof top HVAC system.
Energy efficient lighting will also be used throughout the store. Plus, Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) will be purchased for all energy consumed by MEC Laval.
MEC aims to maximize efficiency and minimize environmental impacts in our stores. Learn more about our green buildings.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.