In Greek mythology Aether refers to the clear upper air breathed by the Olympians. That pure-sport atmosphere inspired these shorts that were built for running. The fit is classic athletic with forward-facing sideseams and split venting for exceptional mobility and comfort.
- Made of 100% Eco (chemically recycled) polyester with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Liners are polyester crepe, with a permanent silver-ion anti-bacterial finish so they won’t run away from their own odour.
- Elastic waist with encased flat drawcord.
- Internal key pocket at front waist.
- Left sideseam has reflective inset for visibility.
- Inseam gusset for added mobility.
- Flat, chafe-free seaming.
- Inseam is 9cm (3½in.).
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Pockets||1 internal drop-in|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|