A jacket built for outdoor generalists requiring excellent foul weather protection. It's fully waterproof with moderate breathability and a range of technical features. Cut to sit at the top of the hips, it offers good protection without excess bulk.
The shell fabric doesn't need a lining, making it lighter, lower in volume, and easy to pack. All flaps are stiffened with a thin film to prevent them from getting caught in zippers.
- Shell is 100% 50-denier, mini-twill ripstop nylon.
- Toray's Entrant-DT™ microporous PU coating is waterproof, moderately breathable, and durable. The fabric has an additional Kudos Super DWR treatment for excellent water repellency.
- Integral hood has a reinforced brim for superior weather protection and an adjustable toggle to customize the fit.
- Two zippered outer pockets have flaps to keep contents dry.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs.
- Bottom hem has elasticized drawcord to cinch out cold.
- Fit is relatively loose for layering over light to mid-weight garments, but is not intended to go over heavy winter layers.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong