A jacket built for outdoor generalists requiring excellent foul weather protection. It's fully waterproof with moderate breathability and a range of technical features. Cut to sit at the top of the hips, it offers good protection without excess bulk.
The shell fabric doesn't need a lining, making it lighter, lower in volume, and easy to pack. All flaps are stiffened with a thin film to prevent them from getting caught in zippers.
- Shell is 100% 50-denier, mini-twill ripstop nylon.
- Toray's Entrant-DT™ microporous PU coating is waterproof, moderately breathable, and durable. The fabric has an additional Kudos Super DWR treatment for excellent water repellency.
- Integral hood has a reinforced brim for superior weather protection and an adjustable toggle to customize the fit.
- Two zippered outer pockets have flaps to keep contents dry.
- Velcro® adjustable cuffs.
- Bottom hem has elasticized drawcord to cinch out cold.
- Fit is relatively loose for layering over light to mid-weight garments, but is not intended to go over heavy winter layers.
Exclusive: hit the slopes for $54 a day*!
This year, get the most out of winter with the help of MEC and Tremblant. Select 2 to 7 days of skiing for just $54 a day – the lowest rate anywhere – and get exclusive privileges too (your choice of a 1-day access to First Tracks or 2 x 1-day access to Alpine Touring). So the conditions are perfect to get out on the mountain this winter.
This exclusive offer is only available at the following MEC stores:
- MEC Montéal (Marché Central): November 4–5, 2017
- MEC Laval: November 11–12, 2017
- MEC Ottawa: November 18–19, 2017
- MEC Toronto (city centre): November 24–25–26, 2017
Visit these stores for details.
*Some conditions apply. Royalty and taxes are extra. Latitude card is valid any time during the 2017–2018 ski season except December 27, 2017, to January 3, 2018, inclusive. Price is per person. Details are available at MEC stores listed.