MEC Expedition Weight Zip-T - Youths
Warm, stretchy base layer Zip-T for kids in colder temps. Made from a heavy-weight, winter-worthy Power Dry® polyester, it wicks moisture and provides the highest thermal protection in our base layer line up.
- Made from 100% Polartec® Power Dry polyester, 60% recycled.
- Bi-component knit construction accelerates wicking.
- Fabric interior features voided grid construction, which traps warm air and aids breathability.
- Comfy turtleneck design with zip for easy on/off and venting.
- Flat-locked seams mean easy layering and less bulk/chafing.
- Heat transfer label, so no itchy tags.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Weight||150g (Youth 8)|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.