MEC Surplus Pants - Children
Keep them snug and warm in these comfortable everyday pants while they romp and frolic this winter. The tough fabric and DWR finish sheds light rain and snow.
- Made of 46% polyester, 46% nylon, 8% spandex with a soft, brushed interior.
- Fixed waistband with belt loops and hidden adjustable waistband for a perfect fit.
- Zip fly with a snap closure.
- Two front slash pockets with zip closures, two back flap pockets with snaps, one thigh pocket with snaps.
- Articulated knees and gussetted crotch for easy movement.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.