Tough enough for rough and tumble fun in spring and fall, this lightweight shelled fleece jacket combines the warmth of fleece with the wind-busting action of a shell. Reflective piping keeps kids visible even at night and the relaxed fit is good for layering.
- Shell is 100% recycled polyester with DWR finish.
- Lining is 100% recycled polyester fleece.
- Integrated hood with drawcord to seal out drafts.
- Full-length front zip with chinguard.
- Two front pockets with snap closures, stash pocket on arm with zip closure.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out drafts.
MEC and Pendleton have teamed up for a first-ever collaboration: a limited-edition wool blanket that celebrates Canada 150+.
Snag a piece of outdoor craftsmanship for your days on the dock, in the campsite or just hanging out at home.
You are entering to win a limited edition MEC Pendleton Blanket.
Contest closes Monday, August 28 at 12pm (PST).
Cover photo by Bianca Guthrie and Darian Wong