MEC Midweight Underwear Zip-T - Youths
A versatile base layer with a unique mesh structure on the reverse of the fabric that moves moisture to the outside for super efficient moisture management.
- Made of 100% recycled polyester.
- Super stretchy for added comfort and easy on/off.
- Zipper cover for extra comfort.
- Flat seams don't chafe or add bulk, so they're good for layering.
- Heat transfer neck label is comfortable against skin.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.