These are free-ride inspired and urban styled. Designed and tested on Vancouver's North Shore mountain trails, they embody that harmony of city living and mountain adventure that so aptly expresses the West Coast. So the Quarter is perfectly presentable when you meet friends for dim sum on a Sunday morning, but loaded with the features you’ll need to answer the call of the mountain immediately after.
- Made of durable, lightweight, stretch-woven 88% polyester and 12% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellency) finish.
- Ride-position-ready, with knees that are articulated and will accommodate armour.
- Gussetted crotch and engineered seat.
- Two front pockets with zipper closures to keep your gear inside.
- Two rear pockets with shaped welts.
- Belt loops.
- Integrated U-lock holder in belt loop.
- Zippered front fly with dual snap closure.
- Reinforced seams.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|