A good-looking shoe for kayaking, canoeing, beachcombing and other activities that take you close to or into the water. Women's-specific last and vegan-friendly construction.
- Uppers are a slip-lasted synthetic leather with ventilated mesh, and micro-mesh free-flowing drainage ports. LYCRA® and neoprene padded tongue and ankle collar.
- The free-floating heel and dynamic lacing system provide a secure fit, and the synthetic leather toe bumpers increase abrasion resistance.
- Footbeds are drainage-ventilated with an anti-friction lining and antimicrobial odour control treatment.
- Injection-moulded TPU rear foot stabilizer.
- Midsoles use a women's-specific, triple-density, compression-moulded EVA foot frame, with variable-density EVA to centre, support ,and cushion the foot from heel strike through to toe-off.
- Nylon injection-moulded arch shank.
- Outsoles are Vibram® WaterPro+, non-marking and water-friendly, with 3.5mm lugs and razor-cut siping for added traction in wet conditions.
|Upper material||Synthetic leather + mesh|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|