Compact shape is good for belaying or busy stations. Enough space for use with a münter, and the pear shape helps prevent cross-loading. The keylock eliminates the snag-prone nose notch.
- I-beam stock is 15% thinner and 37% lighter than the original Attache.
- Smooth rope-bearing surface.
- Fluid Gate design reduces the chance of slings catching on the gate.
- Screw gate mechanism now has a groove on the sleeve to make it grippier.
- Red warning colour is visible when not locked.
- Individually tested.
Auto-locking biners use a spring mechanism to close. Screwgate have a collar that you screw open or closed.