A re-jigged cam angle improves the glide up the rope and grips better on muddy or icy ropes. The cam redesign also reduces wear on the cam, making it more durable.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth is self cleaning, and secure on muddy or icy ropes.
- Moulded rubber and plastic grip with a nylon catch. New design has an improved ergonomic shape that keeps your hand from sliding to the bottom.
- Improved cam grips wet or muddy ropes, yet slides up easily.
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far and losing the rope.
- Recessed trigger is guarded from accidental opening on low-angle terrain. Can still be installed or removed with one hand.
- Fits 8 – 13mm ropes.
- 2 attachment points are useful for hauling systems. Smaller hole accepts a screw-link for aiders or slings.
- Not intended shock loading or for self-belay setups.
- Sold individually. Black is left, grey is right.
|Cam material||Chrome-plated steel|
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.
|8 - 13mm|