Kokatat Tropos SuperNova Suit - Unisex
If you’re a recreational paddler or tourer looking to move up from your wetsuit/paddling jacket combo, but not in a position to purchase a full GORE-TEX® drysuit, the SuperNova was made with you in mind. It’s got similar features as Kokatat’s GFER drysuit, including built-in socks and a front relief zip. To keep the price low, Kokatat has used their less breathable but significantly more affordable Tropos 2 waterproof-breathable fabric, their metal-tooth watersports zipper, and gone with an APT (Adjustable Punch Through) neoprene collar.
As a bonus, the superior comfort of the neoprene neck collar is also great for paddlers who know from bitter experience that a few hours in a latex neck seal makes them look like they’ve been garrotted. This much greater comfort means a less watertight seal, so the neoprene neck is more appropriate for occasional quick dunks and brief wet exits than for routine rolling or long survival swims.
- Made with Tropos 2 waterproof-breathable, urethane-coated, multi-ply nylon Taslan®.
- Self-draining Cordura® seat, knee and elbow patches.
- Inseam gusset.
- Competition-cut underarm for ease of paddling.
- Adjustable bungee drawcord waist.
- Factory sealed seams.
- Integrated Tropos 3-layer socks.
- Metal tooth 4TZ watersports zippers.
- Front relief zipper.