Ideal for backcountry skiers, snowshoers, and winter campers who might be sleeping on the snow. This ingenuous mattress uses 700-power fill goose down as an insulator instead of open-cell foam. The result is an ultra-lightweight, luxuriously comfy mattress offering three times the warmth of a self-inflating mattress of similar weight.
- Slip-free textured polyester surface.
- 700 fill-power down.
- UV and abrasion resistant face fabric.
- High-frequency welded construction.
- Baffled chambers reduce cold spots.
- Integrated pump technology for faster inflation.
- Dimensions are 197 x 65cm.
Describes if this is an air-filled pad and if so, how the air gets in.
Measures insulative value. Higher values indicate more warmth.
|Rolled length||28 cm_sizeReg|
|Rolled diameter||17 cm_sizeReg|