Waterproof hiking boots, for use with light to moderate backpacking loads over moderate and rugged terrain. The roomy toe box gives you space to wiggle your pinkies.
- Uppers are nubuck leather with Cordura® nylon and a waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane.
- The locking D-ring lace hardware provides an excellent lock-out point for adjusting the fit.
- Rubber toecap provides extra durability and protection from rocks.
- Midsoles use compression-moulded 70% EVA with 30% Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber (IIR), for a firm but well-cushioned ride. The addition of the IIR enhances longevity and abrasion resistance, while a 4mm nylon insole with half-steel shank provides rigidity and support. The moulded rubber heel stabilizer increases ankle support.
- Outsoles are Vibram® rubber, offering exceptional grip over a wide range of rough trail surfaces. Deep-slanted offset lugs provide increased traction and cushioning.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Nubuck leather + mesh|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.