These burly, supportive backpacking boots are engineered to lick up miles of rugged terrain while allowing your fastest-paced footwork. They’ll excel on rocky or heavily rooted trails, boulder fields, steep slopes and side-hill paths, and any other technical terrain that requires precise foot placements and cushioned stability. The stiff soles and forgiving uppers are ideal for long days with a heavy pack.
- Uppers are 1.8mm roughout leather with a double-faced, water repellent, breathable, stretch synthetic fabric. The waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX® membrane lining keeps your feet warm and dry in nasty weather.
- Low-profile lacing guides let you customize the fit.
- Increased padding under the laces provides a more comfortable fit.
- Heavy-duty Vibram® rubber rand for durable protection.
- Midsoles are polyurethane with an embedded half steel shank, for added protection and stability over rough terrain. TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) arch reinforcement insert provides additional lateral stability.
- The 2mm EVA lasting board provides comfortable cushioning underfoot.
- Outsoles are Vibram®, with a unique sole pattern that reduces material at key flex points, allowing more efficient energy transfer in every stride.
- Deep slanted offset lugs provide increased traction and cushioning.
- Women-specific last.