La Sportiva Miura VS Rock Shoes - Men's
These performance slippers combine the classic Miura last with a rand tensioning system. They excel on thin edges and in tiny pockets. The shape is not as down-turned as other high-performance shoes, so they do moderately well for smearing or jamming.
- Uppers are leather with synthetic lining. The under-foot section is unlined for comfort and to keep them sensitive.
- Triple Velcro® closure for easy on/off and to tune in a performance fit.
- Slingshot rand and power hinge system focus power over the toes for precise edging.
- 1.1mm Lasoflex midsole under the forefoot for edging power.
- 4mm sticky Vibram® XS Edge rubber outsole.
A flat profile suits long routes and cracks. Curved shoes allow precision and good edging. Hooked shoes are down-turned and tensioned, for power to the toe on steep or overhanging routes.
Highly asymmetric shoes allow more precision and focused power. Symmetrical shoes are more comfortable for all-around climbing.
Stiffness is provided by the type of sole and the tensioning system. Softer shoes allow more precision. Supportive shoes prevent fatigue.
|Outsoles||4mm Vibram XS Edge|