This streamlined summit pack has few frills to begin with – and most of those can be stripped away to fine-tune it for a peak attempt. The base weight’s a feathery 661 grams; ditch everything that’s meant to come off and you’re down to a barely perceptible 465 grams.
- Body and spindrift collar are 140-denier Dyneema.
- Back and bottom are made of 220-denier nylon.
- Crampon patch with removable bungee system.
- Removable dual compression straps, and sternum strap
- Removable bivy pad is stiff enough to slide easily into its pocket.
- Lightweight YKK® buckles.
- Capacity is 30L.