For the young rider who wants full-finger protection, these cool-looking gloves are loaded with features.
- Made of artificial leather, with nylon for strength and LYCRA® for stretch.
- Two-way, stretch-woven spandex with neoprene knuckles enhances the fit and dexterity.
- Breathable mesh backs, with TPR-moulded patch and wrist closures.
- Silicone-printed palm and finger grippers.
- Reinforced thumb gussets.
- Padded and stitched palms for increased comfort and durability.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.