A lightweight device with V-shaped channels for increased control when lowering or rapping. Similar to a Reverso 3 device, without the autoblock feature, which keeps it about a third lighter.
- Made of hot-forged aluminum.
- Asymmetric channeled sidewalls adapt to different rope diameters to increase friction on thin ropes and allow thicker ropes to feed.
- Grooved sidewalls decrease friction when taking in slack.
- Best used with a symmetrical shaped locker.
- Fits single ropes 9mm and greater. Half ropes greater than 8mm. Twin ropes greater than 7.5mm.
The maximum diameter or the range of rope diameter that is compatible with the device.
Belay off anchor
Use an autoblock device with a locking carabiner to belay off the anchor or to bring up two seconds on independent lines.
|Made in||United Kingdom|