Tuck this tiny headlamp into your first aid kit, chalk bag, or pocket. Ideal for emergency use, the headlamp's coin cell battery lasts up to ten years; put it in place and leave it for many outings. It's also resistant to extreme temperatures (-30° to 60°C) and waterproof to one metre.
The cordlock now has an integral, high-decible long range emergency whistle.
- Two brightness levels. Red and white strobe settings.
- Integrated clip attaches to head, wrist, or thin-edged articles.
- Switch design prevents accidental operation.
- Maximum burn time is 35 hours on high, and 45 hours on low.
- Maximum output with new batteries is 11m on low setting, 19m on high.
- Includes protective case.
- Single coin cell battery included.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - flash||3000m|
|Beam distance - low||11m|
|Beam distance - high||19m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||3 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||70 h|
|Burn time - low||45 h|
|Burn time - high||35 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||2 lithium CR2032 (included)|