These 10-point crampons suit ski mountaineering. The design balances weight and durability, with a flexible binding system that fits alpine ski boots and some mountaineering boots.
- Front points are chromoly steel. Rear points are light aluminum alloy.
- Ski-Matic binding system is designed for ski touring. The front bail fits toe welts on alpine ski boots. May also fit some traditional mountaineering boots. Flexible nylon rear bail.
- Flexible bar.
- Collapsible for compact storage.
- Asymmetric design, fits boot sizes 35-46.
- Includes accordion antibot.
- CE approved.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.