This modern classic features the accuracy of a split sighting mirror, and adjustable declination to reduce confusion when converting true to magnetic north and vice-versa.
- Two degree dial graduations.
- Easy to use bezel and grip.
- Cover clip and lanyard, with adjustable slider and screwdriver.
- 1:24,000, 1:25,000, 1:50,000 scales.
- 1/20-inch and millimetre rulers.
- Luminous points.
- Dimensions are 10 x 6.5cm.
The earth's magnetic field varies considerably so most compasses are designed to work in the specific hemisphere zones for which they are being used. A global compass can be used anywhere.
Measures angles of slope, elevation or inclination.
Luminous markings allow you to read your compass in dim light conditions.
Sets the compass to indicate true north instead of magnetic north.