Not intimidating to use, for folks wanting a basic heart rate monitor for general fitness. This is the low-profile mid-size version.
- Indiglo® light with night mode.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split, either in large digits.
- 50-lap memory with average heart rate per lap.
- 100-hour, two-mode countdown timer.
- Alarm with five-minute backup.
- Watch is water-resistant to 100 metres.
- Target zones with alarm notification if you’re over or under desired heart rate zone.
- Calories burned function.
- Recovery heart rate timer.
- Percent of max heart rate.
- Digital transmission protects cross-talk with other monitors and interference from electronic exercise equipment.
- Owner-replaceable battery.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
Automatically records up to specified number of laps.
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
Automatically pauses timer when you stop or go below a specified pace.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
|Max split time||50|
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.