Not intimidating to use, for folks wanting a basic heart rate monitor for general fitness. This is the low-profile mid-size version.
- Indiglo® light with night mode.
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split, either in large digits.
- 50-lap memory with average heart rate per lap.
- 100-hour, two-mode countdown timer.
- Alarm with five-minute backup.
- Watch is water-resistant to 100 metres.
- Target zones with alarm notification if you’re over or under desired heart rate zone.
- Calories burned function.
- Recovery heart rate timer.
- Percent of max heart rate.
- Digital transmission protects cross-talk with other monitors and interference from electronic exercise equipment.
- Owner-replaceable battery.
|Wrist strap material||Resin|
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||1 lithium CR2016 (included)|
Heart rate target zones
Displays heart rate zones during activity.
|Max split time||50|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes|
|12/24 hour format||Yes|
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.
Calculated based on data from a heart rate monitor.
Heart rate in real time
Displays beats per minute during activity.
Automatically pauses timer when you stop or go below a specified pace.
Attaches to your shoe, captures your running data (i.e., pace, distance), and transmits it to your heart rate monitor or GPS.
Calories in real time
Displays calorie expenditure during activity, based on heart rate monitor data.
Automatically records up to specified number of laps.
A coded instrument ensures no interference between your chest strap and your watch, necessary if you are training in busy gyms or trails where other signals may be encountered.