A powerful, lightweight, single-LED headlamp for mountaineering and trail running. It’s 200% brighter than previous versions, with new design features that make it easier to use. The battery pack is worn under your clothing, keeping the weight on your head to a minimum, and protecting the batteries from the cold. Three lighting levels plus strobe let you choose the light level according to your activity and the light duration required.
- Uses a single LED.
- Three steady levels: maximum, optimum, economic, plus strobe mode.
- Boost mode provides 50% more light for 20 seconds, for a light range of 97m.
- Wide angle lens for proximity lighting with a diffuse beam.
- The remote battery pack keeps the on-head weight down to 75g. Batteries are worn under your clothing, protecting them from extreme cold and humidity, and extending their life.
- The simple connector system lets you attach the battery quickly and easily.
- Battery level indicator.
- Battery life of 80hrs. on max, 100hrs. on optimum, and 180hrs. on economic.
- The top strap helps hold the headlamp on the head in the event of cable snagging.
- Elastic headbands are adjustable and comfortable.
- Buttons are protected to avoid accidental operation.
- Light beam is easy to position where required.
- Water resistant for all-weather use.
- Belt clip included.
- Three AA batteries included. (A new fuse system allows use of rechargeable batteries.)
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - boost||97m|
|Beam distance - low||34m|
|Beam distance - med||54m|
|Beam distance - high||72m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||1 LED|
|Burn time - low||180 h|
|Burn time - med||100 h|
|Burn time - high||80 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Batteries||3 AA (included)|