They’ll look sweet upon the seats of a bike trailer built for 2. Our well-made and affordable trailer has aluminum bumpers, and lushly padded shoulder straps for your little one’s comfort.
Once you’ve put the quick-release plate on your bike’s rear axle, the trailer attaches securely in seconds, and releases easily too. (Extra QR attachments are inexpensive enough that you can equip your whole bike fleet with them.) If you’re venturing further a field, each trailer wheel pops off with the push of a hub button, and the body folds easily for fitting into a car trunk or hatchback.
- Internal tubular frame is steel with lighter aluminum tubing and bumpers.
- Steel spoked quick-release wheels.
- 2 reflectors on both front and back.
- Cordura body with Scotchlite® reflective strips.
- Mesh front screen allows airflow while protecting against bugs, pebbles, and UV (SPF rated at 30-40%).
- Transparent PVC side panels and roll-down front panel for riding in the rain.
- Removable safety flag.
- Twin seats and a 5-point padded harness for security and comfort.
- Rear-access trunk holds groceries and stuff.
- Carries up to 45kg (100lb.) with children and cargo combined.
- Fits 26, 28, 700, and 29er size wheels with a full wrap fender, with lots of clearance.
- Compatible with 2009 accessories only.
- Meets ASTM Standard #F1975-02 for child trailers.
|Ideal for||Everyday use|
|Frame components material||Aluminium|
|Attachment system||Quick-release hitch block|
|Mesh bug screen||Yes|
A hand brake can help runners maintain pace and form while running downhill. A parking brake prevents the stroller from moving while loading and unloading on flat surfaces.
|Child harness||5-point harness|
The maximum cargo capacity including the weight of the child(ren) in child carriers.
|Infant adapter kit||Available separately|
|Stroller conversion kit||Available separately|
|Handlebar console kit||Available separately|
|Jogging conversion kit||Available separately|
Suspension improves on and off-road handling and ensures a smooth ride on uneven terrain.