A trail-worthy, technical shoe with a design that’s smart enough to take traveling. Good cushioning, moisture absorption, odour control and traction.
- Uppers are durable suede leather, with recycled fleece and breathable mesh lining.
- EVA insoles are built 2mm thick to provide extra cushioning.
- A rubber rand provides upper protection and abrasion resistance.
- Midsoles are triple-density, compression-moulded EVA. They provide cushioning and support specifically tailored to a women's foot strike.
- Footbeds are poli-cork open-cell foam with carbon to neutralize odour, and cork to move moisture away from the foot.
- A lower-density EVA insert centres and cushions the heel to provide shock absorption.
- The 3mm nylon injection-moulded shank provides support under the arch and allows a natural flex at the ball of the foot.
- A 1mm polyester shock distribution plate provides protection under the foot between midsole and outsole.
- Outsoles are multi-tread Vibram® Ecostep, with 30% recycled rubber, for excellent traction in a variety of conditions.
- Recycled content in the EVA, footbeds and outsoles make this shoe light on the environment.
- Built on a women's-specific last, with a medium fit in width, toe box, and arch.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.