This four-bike hitch-mounted rack features a unique hinged parallelogram with a spring-loaded pull pin release. This lets it fold down and back for easy access through tailgates or hatches while leaving the bikes upright on the rack, and without the bikes touching the ground.
- Powder-coated steel construction for strength and corrosion resistance.
- Reinforced top plate.
- Universal (1¼ and 2in.) receiver.
- Padded anti-sway cradles with rubber straps for secure, safe, and quiet carrying.
- End-of-arm safety reflectors for night-time visibility.
- Cable lock.
- Holds four bikes or a total weight of 68kg (150lb.).
- Note: For use with Class II or higher receivers only.
- Please be aware that this rack may obscure your rear licence plate. You could be ticketed for having an obscured licence plate.
|Type||Hitch mount bike|
The receiver class of the hitch. Type 1 and 2 are most common on cars and trucks.
|Number of bikes||4|
|Maximum carrying capacity||68kg|
|Rear hatch access||Yes|