Powerful warmth in a light, packable layer, this down garment will keep you snug during extreme backcountry pursuits.
- Both shell and lining are a lightweight 22-denier polyester with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellency).
- Construction is quilted through to an invincible 800 fill-power goose down.
- Full-length front coil zipper.
- Minimalist design, clean lines, and lightweight coil zippers keep the weight down.
- Interior zippered stretch-mesh pocket doubles as a stuff sack, and it has a clip-in loop.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs to keep the cold from creeping in.
- Drawcord hem seals out drafts.
- Updated style and fit from previous versions.
|Insulation||800 fill-power goose down|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with critically taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.