Make your map work faster, easier, and more accurate. This compact tool incorporates all major UTM scales, plus a half a dozen slope indexes, and doubles as an inclinometer.
- Non-glare, flexible plastic resists breaking at the corners or tearing in cold conditions.
- Meets or exceeds USGS standards for accuracy to 1/50th of an inch.
- Contains the major UTM scales and slope indexes used on topo maps in Canada, the US (including Alaska), Europe, New Zealand, and Japan.
- 8 distance scales for use on almost any topo map, from 1:25,000 through 1:250,000.
- All scales are in miles, 3 are in miles and kilometers.
- 6 slope indexes.
- 8 UTM scales.
- Compass rose has 360° and 64° notation and doubles as an inclinometer.
- Dimensions are 10 x 18cm.