For those who regularly get away into alpine settings, climbing in the summer and skiing through the winter, the Truant is a proven escape artist. We offer it at a remarkably reasonable price for the superior performance it contains. The 3-ply Entrant-EV™ waterproof-breathable laminate is a highly breathable option, and it offers durability that stands up to all-season use. Cut to move, the design offers good coverage that sits smoothly under a harness and won't ride up when you reach high.
- Made of durable 3-ply Entrant-EV™ waterproof-breathable nylon, it remains highly breathable through intense activity.
- Helmet-compatible hood has 2-way adjustability.
- Roomy handwarmer pockets are placed to not interfere with a harness.
- Flap-free watertight underarm zips.
- Single internal glued-in security pocket.
- Slightly long cut offers coverage that extends past your waist.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Technology||Entrant Dermizax EV|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.