An excellent all-around crampon for difficult mixed terrain, ideal for use in the mountains or on the steeps. Stainless steel construction keeps them light. The material is also stiff, durable, and resistant to rust and corrosion. They smooth surface prevents the snow from sticking to them.
- Versatile, horizontally-oriented front points are effective on hard ice as well as in softer conditions, great for all around mountain use.
- Serrated secondary points offer great traction on mixed ground.
- The low-profile, micro-adjusting heel bail has 2 positions for a precise fit.
- Rapid length adjustment has an integral spring clip without loose bits.
- Fits Euro sizes 36-46.
- Semi-rigid design requires stiff, technical boots with toe and heel welts.
- Includes dual-density antibot plate.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.