For excellent performance over steep, snowy mountain routes. These versatile, 12-point crampons feature horizontal front points and long, stabilizing secondary points that bite deep in hard snow. Includes a flexible toe bail, for use with boots without toe welts.
- Made of stainless steel, for a dense, lightweight, durable construction that resists snow accumulation and doesn't rust.
- Horizontally-oriented front points offer versatility for varying terrain, while the longer, more stable secondary points are ideal for hard snow.
- Low-profile, micro-adjusting heel bail has 2 positions for a precise fit.
- For boots that have a heel bail, but no toe bail.
- Dual-density plastic antibot included.