Salomon Toundra Mid Waterproof Winter Boots - Men's
A waterproof, snow-confident boot designed to keep your toes toasty which keeps the rest of your foot happy too.
- Uppers are fully waterproof, synthetic construction with a full-foot internal waterproof membrane to provide additional protection in wet weather.
- Full rubber toe, side rands and heel cap increase durability and abrasion resistance.
- Snowshoe binding strap ridge on heel counter.
- Lined with 400g insulation in the body of the boot for warmth, and synthetic fur for comfort.
- Aspen aerogel, an extremely effective insulator, is used to add warmth to the toe box to provide exceptional all around foot warmth and comfort.
- Midsoles are compression-moulded EVA.
- Outsoles are Salomon®'s proprietary Winter Contragrip®, featuring cold weather rubber compounds with mixed densities and lug geometry designed specifically to provide good traction in cold, snowy conditions.
- Active temperature rating is -40°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Insulation||400g synthetic insulation|
|Lining material||Faux fur|
Height measured from the footbed to the top cuff.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||No|