Looking for a great light for camping, hiking or trail runs? The Tikka 2 delivers lots of light for not a lot of loot.
- Four LEDs put out max 40 lumens.
- Two lighting levels, maximum and economy.
- Burn time is 90 hours on maximum and 120 hours on economy.
- Range is maximum 29m, economy 13m.
- Improved push-button switch prevents accidental activation in storage.
- ADAPT system is quick to mount (not included).
- Lithium battery compatible.
- Takes three AAA batteries (included).
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Beam distance - flash||5000m|
|Beam distance - low||13m|
|Beam distance - high||29m|
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Light source||2 LEDs|
|Burn time - flash||300 h|
|Burn time - low||120 h|
|Burn time - high||90 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
Beam pattern affects how much you can see within the area of light thrown from the headlamp. Wide beams are good for close-up; spot or focussed beams are good for long range visibility.
Indicates the degree of protection against liquid. IP X1: Dripping water while in normal operating orientation; IP X4: Splashing water; IP X5: Water jets; IP X6: Powerful water jets; IP X7: Immersion up to 1m ≤ 30 minutes; IP X8: Suitable for submersion as specified by manufacturer.
|Power supply||Replaceable batteries|
|Emits red light||No|
|Batteries||3 AAA (included)|