La Sportiva Baruntse Mountaineering Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
This double-component boot provides exceptional warmth and flexibility, for dexterous mountaineering through technical terrain in full-on winter conditions. The outer boot has five layers to protect and insulate the foot, while the thermomouldable inner boot provides a comfortable, customized fit.
- Outer boot consists of a transparent polyurethane anti-abrasion film, with high-insulation expanded polyester laminated to an additional layer of polyurethane. Another polyester layer is combined with a reflective aluminum layer and an anti-abrasion, protective non-woven netting.
- An ankle hinge guarantees freedom of movement and greater precision when climbing.
- Inner boot is thermomouldable, 7mm high-density EVA, with an anti-abrasion Cordura® nylon envelope.
- Speed-lacing on the inner boot facilitates ingress and egress.
- Midsole is a 6mm fibrous synthetic material with polyester and aluminum layers. This construction resists the conduction of cold up from the ground, and locks in the natural heat produced by the feet.
- Outsoles are Vibram® Montagna.
- Step-in crampon compatible.
|Ideal for||Snow and ice climbing|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Rigid boots with defined toe and heel welts can use compatible step-in crampons or any other type of crampon. Rigid boots with a heel welt but no toe welt can use hybrid crampons or strap-on crampons. Semi-rigid boots can use strap-on crampons only.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|
How to measure