Let winter’s bitter north winds and fierce storms do their worst when your feet are protected by these. The innovative construction is resistant to wind and water, and it blocks cold penetration from the ground. A closer fit increases your walking performance, making the boot ideal for a wide variety of winter activities.
- Uppers are a durable, water- and wind-resistant, polyurethane-backed synthetic textile.
- The 9mm recycled felt inner boot provides extra comfort and warmth, and is removable and washable.
- A 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug resists cold penetration up from the ground.
- The 9mm felt footbed offers another layer of comfort and a thermal barrier.
- Midsoles are EVA for enhanced comfort, weight reduction and thermal protection.
- Shell/outsoles are moulded rubber Polar Lite™, to maintain flexibility even in extreme cold. The lugged outsoles provide stability, flexibility and traction in the snow.
- Reflective safety graphics increase your visibility.
- Active temperature rating is -50°C.
The approximate boot height for the average person.
|Lining material||Wool felt|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Removable inner boot||Yes|