Pretty much everything you could hope for in a ski glove is right here in the Two Step. It’s weather-ready, durable – and good-looking to boot.
- The shell features a three-layer thermal-ply fabric that is waterproof-breathable and windproof. Herringbone trim raises the style factor by a notch.
- Genuine leather palms, fingers and thumbs.
- Spandura® fabric panels maximize dexterity.
- Lined with Lavawool®, a weave of synthetic fibres and wool, engineered to combine the warmth of wool with the comfort and wicking power of fleece, and MegaLoft® insulation.
- Waterproof-breathable, windproof Aqua Bloc® inserts are seam-sealed, so there’s no stitching to interfere with the performance.
- Gauntlet cuff.
- Cinch closure
- Pre-curved wrist construction.
- Wrap caps.
- Sniffle patch.
The type of material used on the palm of the glove. Grippy palms have a raised silicone or polyurethane pattern to improve grip and are most often seen on cycling and paddling handwear.
|Additional feature(s)||Nose wipe|